Sunday, December 2, 2012

Antiques At The Loop...Part 2

Hello y'all! Here, we are at the second part of, Antiques at the Loop. Now, if you didn't come by to part one, you must be asking yourself, what in the world is she talking about? Okay, don't worry, I will let you in on the scoop. I have a new home again, yes, I have moved Coastal Charm Interiors, but this time, she has found her final home, I promise. I have decided to only have one location, and I feel that Antiques at the Loop, is the right place for me, so here I am. If you are a local gal, I hope that you will pay me a visit here. While you are here, you can even pick up some of Marian's milk paint. That's right, Miss Mustard Seed's milk paint is sold right here at the shop. If you didn't see part one, click here, and check it out. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by.
                                            Blessings,
                                              Linda



                               This chest SOLD on my first day:)
.










Linking up here....
 

Pin It

17 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

Your space looks great, Linda! Wish I was close enough to come see it in person. Good luck to you and happy holiday sales!!

Pamela said...

Congrats on your new location Linda!! Everything looks beautiful!

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the new spot! I love all the things I get a glimpse of in your area.

Cynthia

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I love Antiques at the Loop and can't wait to go see your new space! Congratulations!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Linda,

Your space looks amazing! The rusty bed spring cross with the burlap bow is genius! You are so creative!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Doreen

Pixie said...

Good luck on your re-adventure! You have such a good eye for display...You will do well. I am not surprised that chest of drawers went so quickly. As soon as I saw it, I thought "Ooh, I want that!"

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've got such gorgeous stuff, Linda! I'm hoping 2013 is my year to find a spot!

Anne said...

Congratulations on your new space Linda! Looks amazing!
xx
Anne

Rhonda said...

Glad to hear you found your 'booth' a forever home!!! Everything looks so good - love the Christmas in Dixie chalkboard message!
Rhonda

Ivy and Elephants said...

Your space is just chockfull of deliciousness! I see about a million things that I would love to own. Congratulations and best wishes!
Hugs,
Patti

Low Tide High Style said...

Congratulations on moving back to your old shop. Your shop looks wonderful and I wish you much success!

Kat

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Linda, you have the cutest things in your shop. Too bad I'm not a local girl or I'd be shopping there! Good luck in your new space and I hope the holidays are very prosperous for you!

Sue said...

Good luck in your new space,...you have great things for sale...I love love love that Eiffel Tower pillow!!

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

Hi, It all looks good to me. I wish you lots of luck. Did you paint that beautiful white china cabinet? It is spectacular...Connie

Karena said...

Linda!
Perfect
Selections!

xoxo
Karena
Art*by*Karena....Giveaway!

Deserae said...

Your little space looks so beautiful! I wish I could shop there....so many fabulous goodies :o)
~Des

Jeanne said...

Miss Linda, thanks for popping by the BKB. Long time no see!!
Glad you like the suitcase christmas set up thingy. Clearly, it's adorable... grin. And don't think I didn't notice that suitcase of yours up there on the white hutch. I would have snatched that up in a second!! Thank for the invite to the link up. I'll be there! ... though I have a new project up... hint hint.
xo Jeanne.
bees knees bungalow

Related Posts with Thumbnails