Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.179

Hello y'all!!! It's hard to believe that's it's already time again for another party...oh my...where did last week go? Most of my week was spent re-purposing items for the shop...gotta keep that place full. I did spend some time in the shop last week, getting it all ready for Fall. Yes... Fall was arrived at Coastal Charm Interiors. I will be posting current pics later this week, so watch out for them. Now, it's time to see what all of you have to share this week.
                                                 Blessings,
                                                    Linda
Recap from last week...here is a pic from a new vignette at the shop...the owner of the shop always puts together wonderful displays. Click here to see more.

This is what my room looked like last week...by Thursday it will have a large 8ft.farm table, a pretty French settee, two French chairs and a cool mid-century stereo.
Now, it's time to see what got my attention at last weeks party!

                            Linda @White Weathered Hutch



  Pin It
  Party Guidelines
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links (no more than one week old).
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC...Linky Followers...Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4. Would also love to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5. Please no more than three links per person. 

40 comments:

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! Have a great week!

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

Thank you for allowing me to link up. I hope I did everything right. I am new at all of this. Great blog!

Trisha said...

So glad to be joining in this week!

~Trisha

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love seeing your space, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Looking forward to seeing the furniture in your mall space (such excellent space !) Linda. Thanks for hosting and have a productive week.
Joy

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Linda, love seeing peeks of your mall space. Thanks for hosting.
Denise

Artsy VaVa said...

Your space looks great! Looking forward to more pics with Fall items.
Thanks for hosting the party!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love that doll buggy you have, Linda! thanks so much for hosting!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for this lovely party. Nice features. Have a wonderful week Linda.
FANNY

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting - have a great week
Hugs,
Suzan

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

It's so much fun being at Antiques at the Loop! I love looking through your beautiful things every time I'm there!

Thanks for the fun link party!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the fun party! I'm excited to finally have a BLUE bathroom to show off! I'm linked! Sweet hugs!

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! XO

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! XO

Jen said...

Thanks for featuring my dress form. You are so sweet!
Have a Happy Day!
Jen @ Lace Crazy
(=

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting! I'm off to check out those fabric pumpkins!

Amy@TheBlissfulBee said...

Thank you SO much for the feature!! Just linked up:)

xo, amy

must love junk said...

Linda, there's so much great eye candy in your space!! Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Pamela said...

Thanx for hosting lady!:)

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, thanks for much for hosting
I can't wait to see that farm table!
Jenna

Donna Wilkes said...

Your space is looking quite appealing. Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for another great party! :)

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Sounds like you have been busy!

Katie Mansfield said...

Cute laundry room. Thanks for hosting.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

I can't believe another week is gone either - but here we are again! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Great features, thanks for the link party!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Tina said...

Thank you very much for hosting.

Laurel Stephens said...

It must be so fun to change up your adorable shop for each season. Thanks so much for hosting your party. Have a fun week!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for hosting every week. Have a great day.
Jeannie

brittany renee said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

I don't know how you do it all Linda! I can't even keep up with my laundry! LOL! Thank you for the party! Have a great week, Julia

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the fall pictures from your shop! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Pam Kessler said...

Wow, your room is huge! It must be fun (and exhausting) to keep it full, but that's a good problem to have, I suppose. Thanks for hosting the party again this week!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your space looks awesome! Sounds like you've been having so much fun shopping for treasures and decorating for fall.

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Thanks for hosting!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails