Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.188

Hello y'all, and welcome to Nifty Thrifty Tuesday! Today, I will be heading home from one wonderful four day trip to Lake Martin. We came up here to watch our Auburn Tigers play some football on Saturday and boy what a game that was. Okay all you Georgia fans, now don't get mad at me, but hey, that was one awesome game, and one that we will all ever forget. I have been at a lot of exciting games, but that MIRACLE IN JORDAN HARE on Saturday, goes to the top! If, you are not a college football fan, then you don't know what I am talking about. So, to catch you up, I have a link for you to watch (what they are calling the best play of the year in college football), and this ole gal, was right there to see it happen in person. By the way, this touchdown put us back on top, and we came away with another WIN!!!! With all the celebrating going on here, I didn't have time to pick some features from last week, so I hope you understand. To make it up to y'all, I will pick some features and share them on my facebook page this week, so please be sure to check there.
                                                    Blessings,
                                                      Linda


                       We were so happy that our daughter Haley was here
                             to enjoy this AWESOME WIN with us.

                                  We had several family hugs and we even
                                  had a few Auburn family hugs with our
                                  neighbors around us...after all...we are one
                                     big AUBURN FAMILY  Y'ALL!!!!
Here is the link to the catch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf5jnajTKJI&feature=share

Recap from last week...

                                   Christmas window shopping at Coastal Charm Interiors.

                                      My favorite treasure from Miss Mustard Seed.
Pin It

Party Guidelines
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links (no more than one week old).
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC...Linky Followers...Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4. Would also love to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5. Please no more than three links per person. 
 

42 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Congrats on the big win, Linda! Needless to say, the Georgia fans in my family are bummed...so close! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party, Linda! I'm one of those Georgia fans and I am going to try not to cry about Saturday's game. (It's really about Aaron Murray--he's such a great kid and a great quarterback and I was hoping for a better season for him...)

Debra said...

Hun thank you once again for hosting another party, have a great week! :-)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Linda! Fun photos! Thanks for hosting!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Congratulations on that win!

Oops! Just linked up a recipe I used last week! See if you can delete it. I tried from my end and couldn't get it down! So sorry to double dip!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great family time Linda, with the bonus of a win game. Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for hosting your party today. Have a great week with your family.
xxoo
Diane

Cassie Bustamante said...

looks like an awesome time with people you love! :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting again this week! Haven't joined in a while, but in this week.
Have a great week.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Congratulations on the BIG win, I can feel your excitement! It makes it so much more special to be able to share it with your family.
Thanks for hosting Linda.

Artsy VaVa said...

How wonderful that you were able to be at the game and witness the play of the year! I watched on tv and much to my surprise, I can still jump!!! I was jumping up and down like a crazy woman, I was so excited!
Anyway, thanks for hosting the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

thepaintedapron.com said...

That was quite a game Linda, I can tell you, the AL fans in my house are getting very nervous! Thanks for the party, Coastal Charm Interiors is looking great!
Jenna

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh I love it when my fav teams wins. Poor Georgians, so sad for them, lol! I'm glad you guys had fun! Thank you for hosting this great party.
FABBY

Selene @ Restoration Beauty said...

Thanks for the party!!!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Always nice to see a family get together congratulations on your win. Thanks for hosting.
Denise

Donna Wilkes said...

Being Carolina Gamecock fans, we were pulling for Auburn all the way. In the last minute my husband walked out of the room and missed that catch! Of course he has seen it numerous times now. I know you had a great time. Oh, and thanks for the party, too :>)

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So glad for you Linda! Thanks so much for hosting...
Blessings,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a good time, glad you won! Thanks for hostessing the party ~ Mary

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sounds like you had some great family fun Linda. Good for you for getting away!
hugs,
Jann

Pam Kessler said...

Oh, I saw that play! Don't know what the Georgia guys were thinking! Glad you had fun and thanks for hosting the party again this week.

Krista Aasen said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Thanks so much for hosting and we enjoyed the game on TV.
xx,
Sherry

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Hi Linda, I'm not really a football fan but my hubby is a big one... congrats sounds like you had a great time... thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week... Cathy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend, thanks for hosting, Linda!!

Ivy and Elephants said...

tHANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING! gO TIGERS!
hUGS,
paTTI

Calypso In The Country said...

Congrats! I love your family photos! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
-Shelley

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm not a football fan, but I love you and your daughter's stripes;)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Awe, you guys looked like you had so much fun! Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a sweet and pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

I have seen that catch/touchdown on the news quite a few times now! That one was meant to be! Thanks for hosting - have a great week!

The Alchemist said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Congratulations on your win! And thanks for another lovely party!

Savannah Granny said...

Thanks for hosting, Ginger

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Vesna

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Your shop looks great all decked out for Christmas Linda! Thanks for hosting again :) Laurel

Judy said...

OMG, can you believe that catch?!?!? what a au-some year we're having....look out 'bama...this is a much different team than last year.

WDE!

Anonymous said...

Happy November!!! Your blog is awesome, thanks for hosting this great party.

~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

Decorpedia said...

Congratulations on your win, my goodness for you and your great family :), my blog International Decor

Related Posts with Thumbnails