Last Monday, we were freezing here on the Alabama gulf coast, with a low temp of 9, and today we will have a high of 73!!! Life here in the South is just a tad bit crazy, when it comes to our weather. It's a flip flop kinda day here at the beach. Yes, I am here at my beach condo, but I'm not soaking in the rays, I am busy doing a deep clean, and Mr.CC is painting the kitchen. Be sure to check back in with me later this week, because I will be sharing with y'all a wonderful product for cleaning grout, it's some awesome stuff. I know y'all must have some really neat things to share this week, so let the party begin!
Recap from last week here at Coastal Charm...
I shared with y'all my Pinterest addiction.
If you are a pinner...you can follow me
on Pinterest here.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
Here I have some features from last weeks party. Take time and check them, you will glad you did.
Brandi @Nest of Bliss
Dawn @Ruffled Swag
Tammy @One More Time Events
Kelsey @White Cottage Boutique
Greg and Dorris @Ginger and The Huth
Cathy @My 1929 Charmer
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links per person.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
5. Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6. By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.