Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.201

I can't begin to tell ya, how excited I am, that this is our last NTT party in the month of February. When we meet here next week, it will finally be March, and that means warmer temps, yippee! I am so ready to get some cheerful spring décor, here in my home, what about you, are you ready for SPRINGTIME? Thanks so much for coming by today, and sharing something NIFTY THRIFTY, so let's get this party rolling!
                                                  Blessings,
                                                     Linda


Recap from last week...
                               Do you like to vacation at the beach?
                             If so, you can now rent our beachfront condo
                             located in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Click here
                                              for more info.
                             You can enjoy beautiful views like this from
                                          the private balcony.
                    Then, end the day with stunning views like this one.

Here is what caught my eye at last weeks party...
                                      Linda @Itsy Bits and Pieces
                                      Jo @Coventry Lane Designs
                                        Angela @Twelve Oaks Manor
                                        Brandi @Nest of Bliss
                              Jann @Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
                                     Kimberly @Serendipity Refined
Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

Party Guidelines
1.      Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.

2.     No more than three links.

3.     I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
 
4.     You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.

5.     Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

6.     By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

46 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party ( and yay for the last of February !!! )

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Linda...and for hosting such a fun party! Your condo is SO inviting!

Trisha said...

That looks like a place I would love to visit! Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party!!! :)

- Brooke -

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Oh, Linda! That view is amazing! Stopped over and took a look at your condo too! I would love to come stay there sometime! Thanks so much for hosting this week!

Doreen

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh I love Kimberly's gorgeous cupboard. thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Linda, thanks so very much for featuring my new hang up. I appreciate it so very much! So many other great features! Your beach condo sounds divine. Thanks so much for hosting. And yes, am I ever ready for Spring. My link is about Springtime.
hugs,
Jann

Pamela said...

Thanx for the party Linda! Wonderful features and oh what a dreamy condo.

Katie Mansfield said...

We had a vacation to Gulf Shores about 6 years ago. Your condo looks so cute! I loved that restaurant where they throw the rolls. The food was delicious. Thanks for hosting. I love that pallet backdrop. Such a great idea.

the cape on the corner said...

i could go for a vacation right about now. thanks for hosting!

Stacey said...

Happy to link up with you today. Thanks for hosting. :)

Donna Wilkes said...

On my lunch break so I know where I will be at the next break - right here. Love the beach photo. Wishing I was sitting out on the sand in the sun. Thank you for hosting. I am glad you are so optimistic about March being warm!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh what a wonderful view! ... Thanks so much for hosting Linda!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fun features as always Linda. Thanks so much for hosting every week.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks for hosting Linda...have a super week!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! What great features!

Faded Charm said...

I'm so ready for Spring and warmer weather, too, my friend.

If I'm ever in your area, I'd love to stay at your lovely beachfront condo...looks so inviting!

xoxo
Kathleen

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. Loved seeing your condo post.
Joy

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. It was fun to join in.
Kris

Unknown said...

Linda - you make me so happy just how you talk about Spring!!! :-) Thank you for your party! Julia

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting!

Pam Kessler said...

A trip down south sounds like such a treat right about now! Thanks for hosting the party again this week!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting and thank you for letting me join in.

Marta Chan said...

Since I live 5 minutes walking from the beach, when I go on vacation I prefer mountains but now Winter time I'm getting excited looking at your pictures... I wish I was on the beach right now, drinking a cocnut in Brazil or Mexico :)

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, I bet you get lots of interest for your condo with those beautiful photos! thanks for the party,
Jenna

Calypso In The Country said...

Ahhhh - so nice to see the beach! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Lisa said...

What an awesome place - I would never want to leave! Thank you for hosting :)

Christy James said...

The views from your beach condo are amazing!! I think I would just be staring out the window all day. I live a mile from the beach, but I'd love to be Oceanside! Thanks for the party every week! :)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Beautiful view - lovely beaches. Thank you for hosting... Cathy

Krista Aasen said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda! That beach is making me drool as I look out at a snowstorm round here!

Revi said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda! :)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linda! Always a pleasure! I'd love to stay at your lovely beach condo! Going to keep this in mind! :)

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting the party! Your beach front condo is very enticing...I'm going to keep you in mind.
Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Your beach photo's look wonderful especially since I spent part of this evening shovelling snow.
Bring on the Spring.
Denise

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Linda, something tells me you'll have no trouble booking your beach condo. Oh my, those views!
Thanks so much for the fun party each week.

Jeanette

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting.

We are on the beach in southern California and our beach is quite different than yours. Most important, is the water temperature. I love your warm water.

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks for the party linda I feel with your photos I'm right there with you have a great day

Locksley Lane said...

Thanks for hosting!! Great things to look at! We are enjoying warm weather in Charleston, SC and it feels good!

Paula
Locksley Lane

Faye said...

The views from your beach condo are beautiful! Thanks for hosting!

Noble Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!! Your beach condo looks so nice…I'd love some sunshine right now! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Party! Thanks for hosting again this week. We really love visiting your blog and seeing all the fun new things.

Have a fantastic week,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

sheerserendipity said...

Thanks for this great party! So happy Spring is going to be here soon, I hope! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the end of February. Happy to be here today. thanks so much for hosting. xo

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting hun, have a great day. :-)

Oliva Ohlson said...

Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

looks like an amazing place to vacation thanks for hosting

Related Posts with Thumbnails