Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Show and Share No 235

Welcome November and welcome y'all, to another Show and Share party!!! This year is just flying by and it won't be long until 2015 is here. After doing two out of town shows for two straight weeks, this gal packed her bags and headed to her beach home for a few days. I don't remember the last time that I did absolutely nothing for three days, but boy, I sure did need it and it felt GREAT!!! Well, that's all over now, and I am back working hard getting Coastal Charm Interiors restocked and ready for the holidays. After a few days at the shop, we should be all decked out, with some beautiful Christmas décor. Now, since you all know what I have been up to, let's all see what y'all have been doing.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                      Linda
Recap from last week...

                                 Welcome to Coastal Charm at
                                  THE CHAPEL MARKET!!!!

                            Christmas items were flying out of my booth.

                              Now, not worry local folks, I still have
                                     plenty of goodies for y'all!!!

                           Last week, I shared a picture of Marian aka
                           Miss Mustard Seed with my workbench and
                           told y'all that I would share why she was posing
                           with it...well it's because this beauty went home
                           with her!!!! Yes, we will be seeing  plenty of
                                         pictures of it in her studio.
                                         Click here to view her post
                                            about her new beauty!
Features from last week...
                                        Barbara @21 Rosemary Lane

                             Helen @Picked and Painted

                                      Judy @Judy Pimperl


 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

22 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, how excited you must've been for Marian to have bought your table! Your CHapel Mkt experience sounds so wonderfully successful - good for you! Have a great week, and thank you for hosting again. I'm trying to settle the restless natives over my recent changes in the sunroom. :/
Rita

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Someday I would love to get to the Chapel Market...it looks fantastic! Thank you so much for hosting Linda and for featuring my Ironstoneware. What a way to start the month of November!
Have a great day and a super week!
XO Barbara

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You have been one busy lady, Linda...and it's been fun reading all about it! So glad you took some down time to relax...I remember well just how much hard work goes into putting on sales! Thanks so much for hosting!

Artsy VaVa said...

I'm happy to hear you got some well deserved rest. Thanks for hosting the party. Have a wonderful week!

Blue Creek Home said...

Can you believe I got to the party early? I love reading about how much fun you had at the Chapel Market and your booth looked amazing! I am glad you got a couple of days to rest - I really don't know how you did it. I think this year was a learning curve for us in the world of tent shows!
I also loved being with you guys at the City Farmhouse Show. Jack was instrumental in keeping us out of the mud and writing sales receipts!
Thanks for the party!
Rhonda

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Glad you got some good quality rest. I don't see how you possibly did two shows in a row! Good for you!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great trade of furniture between you and Marian. Love your photos from Chapel Market.

Thanks for Show and Share no. 235 today.

Judy Pimperl said...

Hi Linda! Glad to hear you got some well rest- You earned it!
Thanks for including my pic of the line at the door of The Chapel Market show...Now, I get to add another of your buttons on my sidebar.
I'm enjoying the treasures I got from you at the market and I'm so excited that I found candles to fit those little candle holders for the Christmas tree. I blogged about it today.
Thanks again!
Judy

Donna Wilkes said...

So glad your two shows were so successful. Thank you for hosting.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

It looks like you had some great goods at Chapel market
I used a blue truck but took off the camper as part of my wedding decor recently at my wedding. Glad to here you got a bit of a rest.
Have a great week.
Denise

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks linda for another great party sending a zen hug your way for all the great work you do to make this wonderful party have a great week.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Happy for your success on the shows.
Thanks for hosting.
FABBY

Shannon said...

Oh I wish I would have made Chapel Market to meet you. Your booth looked amazing. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

mamasmercantile said...

Its always good to have 2 successful shows and a well deserved rest.

thepaintedapron.com said...

I'm so glad you got to have a few days of R&R on the coast! Congrats on the shows, they are fun but exhausting!
Jenna

Deanies Stash said...

Very cool that Marian bought your workbench. Loved seeing the photos from your show. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

All work and no play makes for a grumpy gus! :) Have a fab week and thanks for hosting us!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello sweet lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love stopping by. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. We would really appreciate it! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting the party. How exciting that Marion bought your workbench and that you'll get to see it being used in her new studio on her awesome blog!
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Judy Pimperl said...

*well deserved rest...
Sometimes my fingers outrun my brain on the keyboard!
Judy

CD Loken said...

You have been VERY busy, Linda!! I hope I can come to one of your shows in the future! It looks like a treasure hunt in heaven!!! Thank you so much for hosting such an inspiring party!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails