Monday, December 22, 2014

Show and Share No.242

Okay y'all...I'm losing it! I totally forgot about posting my Show and Share Party today, so yes, I am just a tad bit late to the party. Thanks for coming by and sharing with us this week, it's so nice to have all of you here. I didn't have time to pick some favorites from last week (please forgive me), so no features this week. I will share some pics from what was happening here at Coastal Charm last week. Hope all of you are finish shopping and can now enjoy some time with family and friends, I am!
                                                                    Blessings,
                                                                       Linda

                                                              Our 2014 Tree!!!

                                                      Click here to see more of
                                                             our family room.

                                                 One of my DIY ornaments.

                                                   Click here to see more of my
                                                              gift wrap ideas.

                                               The theme in my kitchen this year is
                                                                  VINTAGE!!

                                                  Click here to view all of kitchen.


 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



18 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I've been forgetful today, too...we must be busy! Thanks for hosting, Linda! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party!
Merry Christmas!!

Hugs,
Deb

Calypso In The Country said...

Well, I am pretty much done with shopping but now I have to conquer the wrapping..ugh. Thanks for hosting and have a Merry Christmas!
Shelley

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Merry Christmas Linda and thank you for the party.
Jemma

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for always being a great hostess, have a wonderful Christmas!!

Deanies Stash said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Dianne

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy Christmas Linda and thank you for Show and Share no. 242 and for all the year long.
Joy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting during such a busy time! I'm all admiration. Merry Christmas!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party and a very Merry Christmas.
Denise

sheerserendipity said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the party!

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks for the party Linda! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hugs,
Vesna

Unknown said...

Dear Linda - Your Christmas home décor is lovely. So warm and inviting. Thank you so much for sharing and for hosting. This has been a fabulous year of partying with you! Merry Christmas and blessings over the New Year.
Big Hugs,
Patti

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda!!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!!
XO Barbara

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for the party.
Merry Christmas!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda. This is such a busy time of the year, you wouldn't believe the things I'm forgetting, lol.

Ordinary J said...

Nice tree and different in style compared to many others. I Love the simplicity:)

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Merry Christmas, Linda! Wishing you fantastic things in the New Year, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails