Monday, February 2, 2015

Show and Share No.247

 Hello February, it's so good to see your arrival.
Here at Coastal Charm, this month will be full of home projects and a ton of projects for my shop space. Spring is coming soon, and I need to have the shop full of new pretties. I also have several home projects on the calendar for Mr.CC and myself. So, hang in there with me and see what we have up our sleeves. I would like to thank all of you, who sent me birthday wishes over on Facebook and Instagram. My birthday weekend was awesome!! Since that party is over, let's now get this party going!!!
                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                      Linda
Recap from last week...

                                      Did you take this countryside tour with me?
                                         If not, click here and see where I went.

                                           One of my "Vintage Coastal Jars".

                                          Here, we are taking a look at my new
                                         "rolling walls" at my shop space. Click
                                         here, to view the "FUN BRIGHT ROOM".

Features from last week...
                                                    Debbie @Refresh Restyle

                                               Vel @Life and Home at 2102

                                                 Dana @This Silly Girl's Life

                                             Karen @Brayton Homestead Interiors


 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



35 comments:

Vel Criste said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Fiddle Leaf Update Linda!!!!! Your support truly means a lot! Belated Happy Birthday dear!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda !
I read your post on your country outing - wow - wow - wow - what a spectacular look into history !
I can just imagine those massive beams being installed in a new build - they'll be gorgeous
Have a wonderful week
xox

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Miss Linda! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a super week. Jane

Shirley said...

Hi Linda, I am not sure I like the way that February came in, but it is still winter. 7" of snow and starting to warm up a little. Have a great day. Shirley@shirleystitches

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda. Happy new week to you!

Donna Wilkes said...

Great idea - the rolling walls. Thank you for hosting.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Linda. I love the rolling dividers you added to your booth space - 2 more 'sides' to decorate. Thank you for Show and Share 247.
Joy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love Vel's breakfast area. Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a good week.
FABBY

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda, I love your coastal jars, especially the fence! Have a great week~
Jenna

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I enjoyed your countryside tour there's always something fun about looking at things from the past.
Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Can't wait to see what you whip up for Spring! I'm off to Debbie's to see how she made the paper roll holder - amazing! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

reFresh reStyle said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Ikea Hack :) wonderful to be featured with so many talented people!
Have a great week,
Debbie

Tina said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Linda. Have a great week.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting! It's snowing tonight, which is VERY rare in Brittany.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much for the charming party! Jo

Debra@CommonGround said...

Happy belated Birthday, Linda! thanks so much for having us over to party!

Feathers From My Nest said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Such fun features. I just love lemon pie. What a great idea .... mini pies!

Enjoy your week!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Happy belated birthday and thanks for hosting each week.
xx,
Sherry

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Your beach in a jar is adorable - which is funny, because I just realized I shared a cobbler in a jar at your party!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! So glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

Love the beach jar and those lemon pies nom nom! Thanks for hosting us each week!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Linda! I'm glad you had a fun weekend. Thank you so much for hosting and blessings to you this week.
Patti

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Sweet Parrish Place said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting the party every week! Have a great evening!

Pamela said...

Thank you for hosting my friend!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Thank you so much for the party, Linda! I hope your Groundhog Day was wonderful! :D

LuAnn said...

Thank you so much for hosting your lovely party Linda!Have a lovely week! LuAnn ;)

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Thank you so much for Hosting your Beautiful Party! Much appreciated!
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing projects.We would really appreciate it. Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Great ideas! Love your coastal jar and I think I really need that paper roller!!

Blessings, Edie Marie

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda, and also for giving us 60 characters for our titles!! :) ~Zuni

sheerserendipity said...

Thanks so much for this party!

Deanies Stash said...

Your vintage coastal jar is adorable!

Betty said...

Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails