Monday, June 1, 2015

Show and Share No.264

 Hello June!!!
It's really hard to believe that we are already almost half way through 2015. Gotta share with y'all, what I saw at Hobby Lobby last week...they already had Christmas merchandise out!!! Yes, Christmas in May y'all. Well, this ole gal, thinks that's just a bit much, what you y'all think? I am trying so hard to get more posts out, but it's just not happening. Things are sooooo busy here at Coastal Charm and I am finding that sharing on Instagram is much faster. If you are on Instagram, I would love to have you follow me there, then you can keep up with me daily. I usually post something there, several times every day, so come on over and join me on IG. Okay, it's now time to see what y'all have been up to.
                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                      Linda

Here are a few things that I shared last week on Instagram...
                                              I spent some relaxing time at the
                                              condo on Saturday...ahhhh it was
                                                                   nice!!!!
                                       I shared this charming old barn door and kids
                                       chair that I found while out pickin' for my
                                                               shop space.

Here is a post about one amazing little shop, that I shared here on the blog last week...
                                               WELCOME to Bell Buckle!!!!

                                           Click here to look inside this wonderful
                                                  shop...you will be glad you did.

Features from last weeks party...
                                                      Brooke @Start at Home

                                                    Dana @This Silly Girl's Life

                                                  Anne @Design Dreams

                                                   Pam @Everyday Living

Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



37 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you, Linda for featuring my post on the homes in Seaside! I always look forward to your party and seeing what beach life is like!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda! I'm glad you are squeezing in beach days during this busy time for you! sounds like business is booming!
Jenna

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda. Looks like you had a nice relaxing day at the beach! I'm a little jealous. Hope to get down there soon.

Judy Pimperl said...

Hey Linda! Thanks for giving us another opportunity to "Show and Share"...
Glad to see you took some time for you this weekend at the beach after a busy week. Can't wait to see what all you will be putting in the shop.
Judy

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Oooh.....love the beach! Hope you had a great time relaxing. Thanks as always for hosting! Jane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Love the summery features...and that old barn door is wonderful...

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Oooh.....love the beach! Hope you had a great time relaxing. Thanks as always for hosting! Jane

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda - that little chair is just too precious
especially with that barn door as a back drop !
Hope you have a wonderful week !

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda...thank you so much for hosting! Heading on over now to check out your wonderful features. Have a great week!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting such a pretty party! I've added you to my Instagram feed!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Christmas stuff out already does seem a little early but I guess if you collect Christmas items the thrill of the find is great when your not stuck to a small allotted time period. Enjoyed the tour of the store.
Have a great week.
Denise

Teresa P said...

Hi Linda,
I ditto your thoughts on it being way too early for stores to be displaying Christmas merchandise. Good grief, we haven't been that long celebrating Christmas and its not even officially summer yet!

Also, I love the pics of that antique/general store in Bell Buckle, TN. The town's name is just so Southern and oozes charm! BTW.... are you doing the City Farmhouse show in June? I thought I read where you were only doing the Chapel Market this year but I wasn't sure.

Have a great week!!

Kim said...

I was Michael's yesterday and while I didn't see any Christmas items, all their summer merchandise was 60% off so you know it's coming...and I haven't even planted my annuals yet!! Yikes! Thanks for the party, Linda!

Unknown said...

Good morning! I really enjoyed you Tennessee photo.
Thank you for the party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Linda! Hope you have a fabulous week!
ChicByTab

Shannon said...

I'm living through your beach trips. I need to take a quick trip to feed my soul. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon @ Bohemian Junktion

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Relaxing on the beach ! Thank you for Show and Share 264 Linda. Lovely features, always.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You've sure been keeping yourself busy. I agree, Instagram is so much quicker and fits in with our busy schedules. Christmas merchandise in June? I don't even like seeing it before Halloween. Thanks for hosting Linda.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Hi Linda. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for hosting this party for us each week!
Cheryl from the Coast of Maine

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting Linda.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Linda, your kind of busy sounds like lot's of fun. thanks for having us over to party!

White Lace and Promises said...

The blue transferware platter is so pretty with the white vase of hygrangeas. Something about blue and white that is calming. Right now, it's gray and white for me.

Sarah said...

Linda, thanks for hosting. A little beach time sounds great to me.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Linda thank you for hosting a party where we can share our passions. Jo

Unknown said...

love the blue house and the toes in the sand :) glad you are taking time to relax!

Marsha said...

Would love to be at the beach this week. Sun and seafood sound so nice.
Have a great week, Linda. Thank you for hosting the party.

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, I love that old barn door and kids chair! The features are great.

Tone said...

Thank you for hosting:) I am trilled to share my latest make :)

Unknown said...

Following along on Instagram and yes, it is so much easier to connect than a full blog post. I also find I can get to know people a little better that way. Thanks for hosting and blessings,
Patti

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party! xxx Maria

Mustlovehome said...

I love coming each week to party with you! Thanks for hosting and sharing the beach...!

CD Loken said...

Love all the photo's-especially those on the beach! I'd love to be there right now! Thank you for the party, Linda! Have a great week!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I cannot wait to go to the beach! This is my favorite time of year... thanks so much for hosting!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party , we love to party with you! We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

What a pretty bathroom at Start at Home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails