Monday, January 25, 2016

Show and Share No.298

Hope your week is starting out good for you. After all the rain and snow storms, that some of us have been experiencing over the weekend, I know I am ready to get rolling with a new week. I had a few things that I wanted to share with y'all last week, but my computer has decided to die, so I didn't get to post about them. Yes...I will be shopping for a new computer this week, so please hang in there with me, while I learn how to use a new one. I am able to post on Instagram and Facebook, so you can keep up with me there. Now, let's get this party started and see what all of you have to SHOW and SHARE!
                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda
Features from last week...
                                                               Judith @Botanic Bleu

                                                              Julie @Little Farmstead

                                                            Janice @Curtains in My Tree

 
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
  



27 comments:

Kim said...

Oh no, computer troubles are no fun. Enjoy the shopping and hope you get the new one set up quickly! Thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Linda. Computers can be a pain but what would we do without them. Good luck and let us know what you found!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Linda thank you so much for the party! Wonderful features again this week. Crushing on that painted piano...so pretty. Wishing you a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Bonnie said...

Thanks for hosting. Great to hear from you, Linda. Have a blessed week.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 298. Sure hope you get your new computer soon and up and running.
Joy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I feel your pain with the computer problems!! Thanks for hosting every week, Linda.

Donna Wilkes said...

Computer gremlins always strike when you least expect them. Thanks for hosting!

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you Linda for hosting.
Rob

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Good luck with the new computer! Maybe blogging is keeping us all younger! Haha! Thanks for hosting.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I feel your pain with computer troubles! I was caught in limbo between internet providers for 4 weeks.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Sorry to hear about your compurter We have a new one we got awhile back that scares me.
One day I will have to learn how it works since my laptop is slowly dying..
Thanks for the party.
Denise

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thank you for hosting, Kinda! Hope you find a great new computer!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I'd love to be brave enough to paint my piano white! So pretty!

Marsha said...

Oh Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer! I don't make changes very well and I don't envy your situation. I hope you find just what you need and have great help getting everything installed, etc....
Thank you for hosting the party under less-than-perfect conditions. I'm trying to blog more, so I appreciate your party and your great pictures.

Unknown said...

Delightful features Linda! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.
Patti

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda.

Little Farmstead said...

Thank you for hosting Linda and for featuring our piano makeover! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead... ~julie

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

So sorry to hear about your computer issues - as my hubby always says "computers can bring a grown man to tears"! Great when they are working but so frustrating when they don't. Thanks for hosting despite your problems!

Unknown said...

have fun with that new computer :) We had a bit of snow, maybe some more later this week so should be a chilly chilly week! thanks for the party!

Botanic Bleu said...

Linda,
Thank you for the feature. What a wonderful surprise! I hope you have good luck in finding a new computer and getting it set up quickly. Have a great week.

Judith

Curtains in My Tree said...

OHHHH I was So surprised to see my antique Irene plates featured,thanks that make me feel so good to know someone else thinks my plates are beautiful

It's always a treat to visit over here

Janice

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Sorry to read about your computer woes, Linda. No Bueno. Lots of luck to you! Cynthia

Jeannie Marie said...

Loved that coffee warmer, so practical but so pretty!

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, sorry to hear about your computer. I hope you find a great one. Thank you for hosting.

xo Dianne

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails