Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Vintage Pickin' Barn Sale

 Welcome to Vintage Pickin'!!!
Here is a recap of our booth at this super fun barn sale. Since I had spent the week before the sale at our beach condo relaxing, I was worried that I hadn't prepared well enough, but I was wrong y'all. I always have a layout made before I arrive at a pop-up show, but not this time (Mr.CC was shocked). Since I am always styling my shop spaces, I guess it's getting easier for me to pull a booth space together. I was happy that I got it finished in time to do some shopping before the gates opened. I came home with several pieces of furniture and a few pieces of ironstone for the shop. We had lite rain on Friday, but they still came in big numbers. We had a super busy day and at the end of the day, I had to do some re-styling for the Saturday customers. The sun came out Saturday and they came in big numbers again. We were busy all day selling furniture, barn doors, milk glass, ironstone, farmhouse style accessories, jewelry and t-shirts. This was our first time being vendors at this sale and we look forward to doing it again. The site where the sale is held is absolutely beautiful and the owners are super sweet folks! You can follow them on Facebook here.
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda

                                                           Our Hymn t-shirts were a BIG hit!

                                          The customers were lovin' anything "FARMHOUSE".



                                                       This awesome old hutch sold the first day.

                                                    After the first hour on Friday, we were almost
                                                    sold out of milk glass and we had a lot of it.

                                                    The architectural piece sold really fast too!

                                                          Almost everything you see here, sold.




                                                        This cutie was purchased by a owner of a local
                                                                              BBQ restaurant.


                                                       I think the birdhouse was the only thing
                                                                     that came back home.





                                                           I was so happy to have my sister at
                                                           the sale with us...thanks Jean for all
                                                                                  the help!

                                                           Now, I couldn't do these pop-up
                                                           shows without this guy...thanks
                                                              honey for all you do for me
                                                                    and my little business.
                                                         
                                                                 Hey y'all...let's stay in touch!!!

 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png
Linking up here...
The Scoop
Tweat It Tuesday
Be Inspired
Talk of the Town
Share Your Cup
Share Your Style

10 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Linda, your vintage picking day looks like it was lots of fun! WOW..I love all the farmhouse stuff too. And the milk glass....I am slowly adding to my collection. So funny because a friend of mine had me a on mission to search for her some milk glass bud vases for a party she was hosting. Well, I had several but went out looking for her and only found 1. Two weeks after her party I spotted 10 in a box at goodwill for $1 each. Needless to say she didn't need them then. I passed them up and went back 10 minutes later to get them and here they sit...in another gals buggy!!!! You snooze you loose. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Melissa said...

Looks like it was a great show!

Nancy's Notes said...

What a successful show! Wish I could have been able to pick up some wonderful treasures!

Nancy

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Loved your space it was so well arranged and very appealing. Milk glass isn't selling for me lately hopefully it will pick up again.

20 North Ora said...

Congratulations on a great show. Your booth looked fantastic.

Judy

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Beautiful booth Linda. Sure wish I could have been there!!

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great turnover Linda! Loved the displays with vintage launder tub and wire sorter, and I see a few things in your booth I would have picked for myself too!

Artsy VaVa said...

Your booth looks awesome. I see lots of things I'd love to have!

mamasmercantile said...

Looks like a great show, you certainly have some great things. I would have bought so much it was amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

It's no surprise to me that you sold just about everything! You have a real talent for displaying all your pretty treasures. I love the milk glass vases all grouped together.
Thanks for sharing at Talk of the Town, Linda.

Related Posts with Thumbnails