Monday, November 14, 2016

Show and Share No.338

 We have our shop locations full of Christmas goodies, because it's time to start decorating our homes for the holidays.
I always love adding a few new items every year to my holiday décor. Have you started decorating for the holidays? I have started and I can't wait to start sharing what it looks like here at Coastal Charm.
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                   Linda



 Features from last week...
                                                              Chloe @Celebrate & Decorate

                                                              Cynthia@ Clockwork Interiors

                                                                    Tina @Cluttered Corkboard

                                                                       Dianne @Deanie's Stash

                                      I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


10 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week!

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! I am planning a shopping trip to Fairhope this week, I will finally get to visit your store! Thanks for the party fun today-
Jenna

Tina @ ClutteredCorkBoard said...

Thank you for hosting and the feature! How fun to be scrolling down and see my Diy a Decorator Christmas pillow as a feature.. what a nice surprise this morning. :0)

Have a blessed week!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Good morning Linda! I am in exactly the same boat as you - we have our Panoply shop holiday displays ready (sharing), and now it's time to get busy at home! Your sneak peeks look fun, and I know you must be one busy elf with multiple locations. Thank you for hosting us, and I hope your week is a good one.
Rita C at Panoply

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 338, always appreciated.
Joy

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, I was so surprised and honored when I saw you featured my scrap quilt pincushions. Thank you so much. Thank you for the party each week. You have some very cute things in your shop.

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party this morning, Linda. It was a pleasant surprise to see my little snowman craft among your features. Thank you! Hope you have a lovely week, Cynthia

Summer said...

Thanks for the party ♥

ana@carpe_diem said...

hi linda!
I ma here for the very first time, and I am loving it!
see you next week ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails