Monday, November 27, 2017

Show and Share No.383

 Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Ours was spent at our beach condo...a little different, but it was okay. I sure did miss my sweet momma. When we arrived home, the Christmas decorating started and I will say this, I did it in a record breaking time. Instead of putting up three trees and doing vignettes in almost every room, I only put up one tree and cut back on all those vignettes. Have you started your decorating yet? Thank you for coming by and now let's get this party started.
                                                                          Blessings,
                                                                             Linda
Features from last week...
                                                                   Lori @Dining Delight

                                                                    Pam @Everyday Living

                                                              Debbie @A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

                                                                       Heidi @My Sweet Cottage

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


10 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for hosting Linda and for featuring my Vignettes From Christmas Past! Have a wonderful week!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Canadian Cabin Christmas Mantel! Always fun to see one of my posts highlighted and especially at your lovely party - thanks for hosting each week! I can imagine how hard it was to have Thanksgiving without your mom - special occasions often center around family. Glad you've cut back on your Christmas decorating if it brings you some peace and a bit more relaxation time.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for your 383rd Show and Share, always appreciated.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the honor of being featured!! I will be giving you a Shout Out on Google=, my face book page and in my next post! Thanks again for the feature and thanks so much for taking the time to to host this lovely party!!
Hugs,
Deb

Calypso In The Country said...

I still have a ton of decorating to do! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I've thought of you frequently since your mother passed. I know how hard it is, and just the slightest thing can turn into waterworks. Let it be. Time does heal, but we never, ever forget. What seems to bring a little peace is finding little joys, messages from heaven if you will, in things like rainbows, cardinals, scents wafting through the air.....just knowing she's nearby.
Thank you for hosting us once again - you were missed. I like your idea of scaling back.I did a couple new vignettes, but am happy to now return to my tried-and-true holiday decor. It, too, brings peace. ♥
Rita C at Panoply

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Fun to see all this inspiration. Happy Holidays!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Linda. Continued prayers for peace and comfort for you & your family.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting, and for featuring my DIY sachet ornaments!

xinex said...

Lovely decor! Thanks for hosting, Linda!....,Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails